March 13, 2008

A new day, a new start, a new journey into Blogging!

Today is the first day of a hopefully new successful venture. VIP Studios just started its' first blog and here it is! Looking forward to hearing comments from anyone and get me headed in the right direction.


Please meet Ebonee. A very attractive young lady form New York, who called to have her portraits taken at VIP Studios. We had a great time. We took a lot of photographs a few weeks ago and she was very pleased with the vast selection to choose from. What a great gal!



This has turned out to be a very interesting and challenging year for me so far. I am getting immersed in my photography work, trying to juggle between still photography and video photography work has really kept me going in all directions.
I am booking portrait sessions more frequently now at the studio and enjoy the time I spend with my clients. We have a good time together getting creative while the music is playing, sometimes even blasting! Always open to my clients new ideas either in studio or on location. My motto is: at VIP Studios, lets have some fun and get CRAZY!!
Pictures are a blast! Smile baby!

No comments: