April 5, 2008

Looks Like I Started A Fire!!!

Congratulations Gaudi!!

Looks like I started a fire for you and Model Mayhem!

VIP Studios had the pleasure of photographing Gaudi back in February and she was absolutely beautiful to work with. Gaudi contacted me recently and asked if I knew of any places she could show her modeling talents to. I recommended Model Mayhem to her and she went to the web site and signed up, added 20 of the pictures VIP Studios photographed of her and all hell broke loose! She is in high demand now and has been contacted by many, many photographers that saw her pictures.
To see her web site and the images I took of her, you can go to http://www.modelmayhem.com/Gaudi


I am so glad I met you Gaudi! And I LOVE your pictures! You are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur so hot