June 8, 2008

What A Great Surprise!

June 8, 2008 - My average Sunday doing yard work around the house brings me a grand peek!




This is too cool! To say the least, this has been one heck of a weekend for sure. I certainly covered a lot of bases, delivered on my expectations with clients, and I was greeted with a great surprise to round off my weekend. My weekend started off video taping a graduation on Friday night, Saturday morning I video taped a funeral, Saturday afternoon I recorded an audio session for a classical guitarist, and now this! Sunday, I am in my yard at home, doing my Sunday yard work, and right next to me, this bird takes off like a bat out of hell, the bird scared me as much as I scared her. Didn't even know she was there until she took off. And then I realize that I stumbled upon her nest in a small tree in our yard that I was thinking of removing (NOT). There, right in front of me I see this perfect little nest. I mean it was perfect. Me being curious as I am, took a closer look and.......well out comes my iPhone and I snapped this photo. I hope you know I changed my mind on removing this tree for a while. I may even let the tree stay next year to see if I get new tenants!
My motto lately has been "Expect great things, and you will receive them". I can say without a doubt, those words hold true. First, you must believe in what you tell yourself as true, then watch it unfold in front of you. Have a great week, I know I am.

No comments: